Re: BUG #3734: Invalid XML schema output.

От Harald Armin Massa
Тема Re: BUG #3734: Invalid XML schema output.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

> I assumed XML is for both human and program reading;  in fact, I thought
> that was its big benefit.  I assume we are taking the difference between
> "<br/>" vs "<br />", right?  I will admit I don't know much about XML.

within XHTML it is recommended to use <br />, because some parsers will not
parse it correctly without that space. I guess some pure XML-Parsers may
have the same problem (and be it only the IE-XML-Parser)

Harald

--=20
GHUM Harald Massa
persuadere et programmare
Harald Armin Massa
Spielberger Stra=DFe 49
70435 Stuttgart
0173/9409607
fx 01212-5-13695179
-
EuroPython 2008 will take place in Vilnius, Lithuania - Stay tuned!

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: BUG #3734: Invalid XML schema output.
От: Michael Glaesemann
Сообщение: Re: BUG #3734: Invalid XML schema output.