Re: is there a tracking trace tool like the "SQL Analizer" in MS sqlserver.?

От Harald Armin Massa
Тема Re: is there a tracking trace tool like the "SQL Analizer" in MS sqlserver.?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ian,

> Query Analyzer is EXPLAIN with a GUI.
> Anyway, I have not heard of such a thing for PostgreSQL,

On my installation of PostgreSQL from the stock windows installer
there was installed PgAdmin, which has quite a GUI for EXPLAIN.

The query plan is displayed very nice and I find it easier to
understand then text output.

Harald

--
GHUM Harald Massa