Re: Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server

От Harald Armin Massa
Тема Re: Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Martin,

please check out the server configuration documentation at

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/interactive/runtime-config-connection.html#RUNTIME-CONFIG-CONNECTION-SETTINGS

your configuration file of choice is postgresql.conf within the data directory.

(btw: because the default is rather big, it is very likely that there is some "not reusing connections" or "not closing connection when ready with usage" bug in your application)

best wishes,

Harald