how can I create the DML for an existing database - within an application

От Harald Armin Massa
Тема how can I create the DML for an existing database - within an application
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I want to get the output from

pg_dump --struct-only --table=whatever

inside a programm. Of course I could call pg_dump in a seperate process and capture the output and all; but ...

as PGAdmin is doing it someway, I strongly suspect there is a kind of call to recreate the DML language from a table in the database. Please give me a hint!

--
GHUM Harald Massa
persuadere et programmare