Re: Updating & inserting in one shot!

От Harald Armin Massa
Тема Re: Updating & inserting in one shot!
Дата
Список pgsql-general
nearly ready to use
replace (int4, text, "timestamp") with your fieldtypes; its convention: first param is primary key

replace
            update bcachekredbetr set
                betreuer=$2, letztespeicherung=$3
            where id_p=$1;
with the appropriate update (where clause -> references primary key)

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION uoibcachekredbetr(int4, text, "timestamp")
  RETURNS int4 AS
$BODY$
        DECLARE
            result int4;