Re: Failure in contrib test _int on loach

От Teodor Sigaev
Тема Re: Failure in contrib test _int on loach
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi!

> So, if other hackers are agreed with my reasoning, the suggested fix is
> sufficient and can be committed.

Patch looks right, but I think that comment should be improved in follow piece:

         if (stack->blkno != GIST_ROOT_BLKNO &&
-           stack->parent->lsn < GistPageGetNSN(stack->page))
+           ((stack->parent->lsn < GistPageGetNSN(stack->page)) ||
+            stack->retry_from_parent == true))
         {
             /*
              * Concurrent split detected. There's no guarantee that the
Not only concurrent split could be deteced here and it was missed long ago. But
this patch seems a good chance to change this comment.

                                                    WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/