Re: Scriptable way to validate a pg_dump restore ?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Scriptable way to validate a pg_dump restore ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 1/29/24 09:28, Shaheed Haque wrote:

> Right, for me, state, not just record count is what I'm interested in
> (for the initial full table copy part of replication). So, given the
> explanation about the possible per-table window, is there some property
> of the table that could be used to confirm that a table has made it across?
>
> I guess there is such a thing since the following incremental syncing
> would presumably need it. I had hoped the LSN was this thing, but
> confirmation would be great.

The OP was referring to the pg_dump/pg_restore cycle, you seem to be
referring to logical replication. Is that correct?

> Thanks, Shaheed
>

>      >
>      > Thanks !
>      >
>      > Laura
>      >
>      >

>     --
>     Adrian Klaver

Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Scriptable way to validate a pg_dump restore ?
Сообщение: Re: Scriptable way to validate a pg_dump restore ?