Re: make update-po@master stops at pg_upgrade

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: make update-po@master stops at pg_upgrade
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 13.07.22 19:41, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Hmm, I got this failure:
>> /usr/bin/xgettext: no se especificó el fichero de entrada
>
> Hmm ... are you doing this in a VPATH setup?  Does it help
> if you make the entry be
>
> GETTEXT_FILES    = $(wildcard $(srcdir)/*.c)
>
> I'd supposed we didn't need to be careful about that, because
> I saw uses of $(wildcard) without it ... but I now see other uses
> with.

Note that we have this in nls-global.mk which tries to avoid having the
vpath details sneak into the output:

po/$(CATALOG_NAME).pot: $(GETTEXT_FILES) $(MAKEFILE_LIST)
# Change to srcdir explicitly, don't rely on $^.  That way we get
# consistent #: file references in the po files.
     $(XGETTEXT) -D $(srcdir) -D . -n $(addprefix -k, $(GETTEXT_TRIGGERS)) $(addprefix --flag=, $(GETTEXT_FLAGS))
$(GETTEXT_FILES)