Re: [HACKERS] WIP: Covering + unique indexes.

От Andrey Borodin
Тема Re: [HACKERS] WIP: Covering + unique indexes.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> 21 янв. 2018 г., в 3:36, Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> написал(а):
>
> On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 12:45 AM, Andrey Borodin <x4mmm@yandex-team.ru> wrote:
>> Unfortunately, amcheck_next does not work currently on HEAD (there are problems with AllocSetContextCreate()
signature),but I've tested bt_index_check() before, during and after pgbench, on primary and on slave. Also, I've
checkedbt_index_parent_check() on master.

> I fixed that recently. It should be fine now.
Oh, sorry, missed that I'm using patched stale amcheck_next. Thanks!
Affirmative, amcheck_next works fine.

I run pgbench against several covering indexes. Checking before load, during and after, both on master and slave.
I do not observe any errors besides infrequent "canceling statement due to conflict with recovery", which is not a sign
ofany malfunction.

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

От: Dean Rasheed
Сообщение: Re: MCV lists for highly skewed distributions
От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Supporting huge pages on Windows