RE: Unable to connect to database

От Michael Ansley (UK)
Тема RE: Unable to connect to database
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

Although, even if the problem is sorted, it appears that you have an
erratic JVM problem.  Having -i off should not cause your JVM to dump
core.  On RH7.1 I know that I have to set LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.2.5 in
my java script, as not having it causes quite a few *erratic*
problems.  You might want to check whether or not you need this
(Linux only, I think, and although I picked it up through the RH7.1
README (and some help from Trond ;-), I'm sure that there are other
distributions that require it, and it's possible that recent BSDs
using a Linux JVM might also require it).

Cheers...

MikeA

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged and/or copyright
material of Intec Telecom Systems PLC (or its affiliated companies). If you are not an
intended or authorised recipient of this e-mail or have received it in error, please delete
it immediately and notify the sender by e-mail. In such a case, reading, reproducing,
printing or further dissemination of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Intec Telecom Systems PLC. does not represent or warrant that an attachment hereto is free
from computer viruses or other defects. The opinions expressed in this e-mail and any
attachments may be those of the author and are not necessarily those of Intec Telecom
Systems PLC.