RE: Re: Re: PostgreSQL vs Oracle vs DB2 vs MySQL - Whic h sh ould I use?

От Michael Ansley
Тема RE: Re: Re: PostgreSQL vs Oracle vs DB2 vs MySQL - Whic h sh ould I use?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Well, perhaps a moderated one...

-----Original Message-----
From: Fred Yankowski [mailto:fred@ontosys.com]
Sent: 16 February 2001 14:34
Cc: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject: [GENERAL] Re: Re: PostgreSQL vs Oracle vs DB2 vs MySQL - Which
sh ould I use?

I have benefited several times from the annotations on the online PHP
manual, so I think a similar feature for PostgreSQL _would_ be useful.

--
Fred Yankowski           fred@OntoSys.com      tel: +1.630.879.1312
Principal Consultant     www.OntoSys.com       fax: +1.630.879.1370

Nick West - Global Infrastructure Manager.

www.mimesweeper.com