RE: DSN-less connection to Postgres-database

От Michael Ansley
Тема RE: DSN-less connection to Postgres-database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You probably want to change that HOST= to SERVER=, don't add the port on the end of the hostname, rather use PORT=, and change the PASSWORD= to PWD=, and get rid of the superfluous semi-colon.

Let me know...

MikeA

-----Original Message-----
From: Kristoffer Hoffe Bergqvist [mailto:hoffe@hoffe.com]
Sent: 15 February 2001 15:07
To: pgsql-general@postgreSQL.org
Subject: [GENERAL] DSN-less connection to Postgres-database

 Hi all!

I'd like to set up a DNS-less connection from ASP to a PostgreSQL-server. What I'm looking for is a connectionstring looking something like this:

db.Open("driver=PostgreSQL};host=www.host.com:666;database=name;UID=me;Password=;pass")

But the one above (obviously, since I'm writing this mail) doesn't work. Please if anyone know how to solve this, drop a line.

 Thanks in advance!

  Cheers

   /Hoffe

Nick West - Global Infrastructure Manager.

www.mimesweeper.com