Re: Performance figures from DbMail list

От Mikael Carneholm
Тема Re: Performance figures from DbMail list
Дата
Re: Performance figures from DbMail list  (Jeff Davis <pgsql@j-davis.com>)
Список pgsql-general
This link adds to the joy...

http://forums.mysql.com/read.php?25,93181,93181

So the most popular free "database" in the world is a lousy performing
product that accepts 'gabba gabba hey' as a valid timestamp. Someone
please, give me a reason not to get cynical...