Re: boolean error

От Duncan Adams (DNS)
Тема Re: boolean error
Дата
Список pgsql-php
I think the formatting should be

not

      ^                ^

ta
duncan

-----Original Message-----
From: P. Jourdan [mailto:pippo@videotron.ca]
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 2:51 PM
To: Surojit Niyogi
Cc: pgsql-php@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [PHP] boolean error

At 04:20 PM 5/2/2002 -0500, Roj Niyogi wrote:
>It can't understand

>as a true or false representation for a boolean value.  You need to use
>either (true or false), (yes or no), or (1 or 0)
Right. Someone else had done the code and I am still trying to figure out
just what purpose the formatting served as it does not show up on any page.
I removed the formatting and left the "YES" and now it all works fine.

"Who knows what lies in the hearts of men?... The Shadow does!" :))
Philip Jourdan

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления:

От: "P. Jourdan"
Сообщение: Re: boolean error
От: arun kv
Сообщение: Getting Image coordinates when mouse is clicked on the image and storing it in a variable