Postgres 8.x on Linux : how to use HugePages

От STERBECQ Didier
Тема Postgres 8.x on Linux : how to use HugePages
Дата
Список pgsql-general

We think of using Linux HugePages to isolate shared memory used by Postgres, hoping that we got more performance.

I see some souce code samples for doing that, but I do not see any information
        about compatibility :   Postgres 7.x, 8.x, 9.x
        about recommandations

Thanks by advance.
Didier Sterbecq.
Mail : didier.sterbecq@ratp.fr