Re: Unexpected block ID found when reading data

От Gilar Ginanjar
Тема Re: Unexpected block ID found when reading data
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I’m not sure which patch version i used to dump, but i was using postgre 12.5 for pg_dump back then.

I’m running pg_restore -f dbdump.backup right now, I think it will take some times because it has a large size (around 9 GB). There are no issues yet.

Thanks for advice.