Re: a question, please help me.

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: a question, please help me.
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
What does the table definition look like ?

in the first example you don't get the result by name so it could be
any column.

Dave
On 20-Jul-05, at 3:00 AM, wu xiao wrote:

> Dear Sir or Madam,
>    I am in trouble when I try to connect postgresql 8.03 to
> JBuilder9 with JDBC3 8.1. When I use no-parameter sql, my project
> runs well. For example,
>
> Connection db = DriverManager.getConnection(url,user,pwd);
> Statement st = db.createStatement();
> ResultSet rs = st.executeQuery("select * from operator");
> while(rs.next()) {
> System.out.println("ID: "+rs.getString(1));
> }
> rs.close();
> st.close();
>
> The results are:
> ID: 100
> ID: 101
>
> But when I try to use parameter sql, my project has sqlexceptions,
> for example:
>
> Connection db = DriverManager.getConnection(url,user,pwd);
> PreparedStatement ps = db.prepareStatement("select * from operator
> where ID=?");
> ps.setString(1,100);
> ResultSet rs = ps.executeQuery();
> if(rs!=null) {
> while(rs.next()) {
> System.out.println("ID: "+rs.getString(1)); }
> rs.close();
> }
> ps.close();
>
> The sqlexception is:....column 'id' is not exist..... What's the
> reason please? All of the tables are created in Windows XP.
>
> Thank you for your any suggestion.
>
> Sincerely,
>                                          Thomas Wu

> ---------------------------(end of
> broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend

Dave Cramer
davec@postgresintl.com
www.postgresintl.com
ICQ #14675561
jabber davecramer@jabber.org
ph (519 939 0336 )

От: "wu xiao"
Сообщение: a question, please help me.
От: "Kevin Grittner"
Сообщение: Re: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: current