Re: Storing jpgs

От Joe Lester
Тема Re: Storing jpgs
Дата
Re: Storing jpgs  (Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Would anyone have some example code they could share using libpq to
encode an image into a text field? Right now, I'm converting my image
into a hexadecimal string representation in my SQL statement. I'm sure
there must be a better (faster) way. The hex encodeing/decoding slows
things down for me since my app deals with a lot of images.