Re: Where to find kind code for STATISTIC_KIND GEOMETRY?

От Ale Raza
Тема Re: Where to find kind code for STATISTIC_KIND GEOMETRY?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alvaro,

Where you see the duplicates? Our implementation is different than
PostGIS. Our storage type for operator class is Envelope while PostGIS
storage type is Box2d. Though, basically both are MBR but either can
change any time, so better to have separate code.

If I know PostgreSQL requirements for the code then I can see the
duplicates.

Thanks.

Ale.