Re: [HACKERS] [Proposal] Allow users to specify multiple tables inVACUUM commands

От Bossart, Nathan
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [Proposal] Allow users to specify multiple tables inVACUUM commands
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 8/31/17, 2:24 AM, "Masahiko Sawada" <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:
> I reviewed these patches and found a issue.

Thanks for reviewing.

> autovacuum worker seems not to work fine. I got an error message;
>
> ERROR:  unrecognized node type: 0
> CONTEXT:  automatic analyze of table "postgres.public.hoge"
>
> I think we should set T_RangeVar to rangevar.type in
> autovacuum_do_vac_analyze function.

Yes, it looks like the NodeTag is not getting set on the RangeVar.
I went ahead and switched this to makeRangeVar(...) instead of
keeping it manually allocated on the stack.  Autovacuum seems to be
working as usual now.

> Also, there is a small typo in dedupe_vacuum_relations_v2.patch.
>
> +                       /* if already procesed or not equal, skip */
> +                       if (list_member_int(duplicates, i) ||
> relation->oid != nth_rel->oid)
> +                               continue;
>
> s/procesed/processed/g

This should be fixed in v3.

Nathan