Re: Non-superuser subscription owners

От Mark Dilger
Тема Re: Non-superuser subscription owners
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> On Nov 19, 2021, at 7:25 AM, Mark Dilger <mark.dilger@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>
> Jeff Davis and I had a long conversation off-list yesterday and reached the same conclusion.  I will be submitting a
versionof 0003 which does not depend on the prior two patches.

Renamed as 0001 in version 3, as it is the only remaining patch.  For anyone who reviewed the older patch set, please
notethat I made some changes to the src/test/subscription/t/026_nosuperuser.pl test case relative to the prior version.

—
Mark Dilger
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Вложения

От: "Bossart, Nathan"
Сообщение: Re: logical decoding/replication: new functions pg_ls_logicaldir and pg_ls_replslotdir
От: Bharath Rupireddy
Сообщение: Re: pg_waldump stucks with options --follow or -f and --stats or -z