Re: Detecting a Null field on an NpgsqlDataReader object

От Oliveiros d'Azevedo Cristina
Тема Re: Detecting a Null field on an NpgsqlDataReader object
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Olá!

>> For ex, in Sql Server we just compare with DbNull singleton.
>>
>> What is the equivalent in Npgsql?
>>

> You can use the same way. Npgsql uses DBNull singleton to express null
> values.
> If you are trying to check in the NpgsqlDataReader, you will need to
> use the method IsDBNull(int)
>
> I hope it helps.

Oh, I see.
All in all it's the same mechanism .
Yes, I'm indeed trying to check in a NpgsqlDataReader.
I'll give that method a try.

Obrigado,
Oliveiros

От: "Francisco Figueiredo Jr."
Сообщение: Re: Detecting a Null field on an NpgsqlDataReader object
Сообщение: Re: Detecting a Null field on an NpgsqlDataReader object