Re: mysql/posgresql pooling

От Zachery Jensen
Тема Re: mysql/posgresql pooling
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
"Resin uses its own pooling mechanism."

This would indicate that you need help from the Resin folks, not the
pgsql folks.

-Zac

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Nico
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 6:54 AM
To: pgsql-jdbc@postgresql.org
Subject: [JDBC] mysql/posgresql pooling

Hi, I run a servlet that runs on a Resin 3.0.2-webserver with MySQL and
PostgreSQL database server.
Operating system is Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES release 3 (Taroon Update
4).
Resin uses its own pooling mechanism. I can make normal connections
through
both MySQL and PostgreSQL. However, when I try to get a connection from
pool, only MySQL connections are returned. How do I tell my servlet it
needs
a PostgreSQL connection instead of MySQL?

Kind regards,
Nico.