Re: Postgres insert performance and storage requirement compared to Oracle

От Reid Thompson
Тема Re: Postgres insert performance and storage requirement compared to Oracle
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

On Wed, 2010-10-27 at 11:42 -0400, Steve Singer wrote:
> I don't have a PQprepare example
> handy though we probably should add one to the docs.

I would like to see this.  A several minutes web search didn't turn up
an example for me either.

thanks,
reid

От: Steve Singer
Сообщение: Re: Postgres insert performance and storage requirement compared to Oracle
От: David Wilson
Сообщение: Re: Postgres insert performance and storage requirement compared to Oracle