Re: SLRUs in the main buffer pool - Page Header definitions

От Bagga, Rishu
Тема Re: SLRUs in the main buffer pool - Page Header definitions
Дата
Re: SLRUs in the main buffer pool - Page Header definitions
Список pgsql-hackers
> Hi all,

> Rebased the patch, and fixed a bug I introduced in the previous patch
> in
> TrimCLOG.

> Looking forward to your feedback on this.

Hi all,

Rebased patch as per latest community changes since last email.

Sincerely,

Rishu Bagga, Amazon Web Services (AWS)

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Non-superuser subscription owners
Сообщение: Re: Non-superuser subscription owners