Re: WARNING: could not flush dirty data: Function not implemented

От Ravi Krishna
Тема Re: WARNING: could not flush dirty data: Function not implemented
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> Whee ... so you get to cope with all the bugs/idiosyncrasies of three
> operating system layers, not just one.  I concur that running Postgres
> in the underlying Windows O/S is probably a much better idea.

Me too, but this is purely for learning and I am much more use to Linux stack then ... gasp Windows :-)

Anyhow so far I am seeing this warning only for create database command.  So I can ignore.

Сообщение: Re: very slow largeobject transfers through JDBC
Сообщение: Re: very slow largeobject transfers through JDBC