Re: Could postgres12 support millions of sequences? (like 10 million)

От Rob Sargent
Тема Re: Could postgres12 support millions of sequences? (like 10 million)
Дата
Re: Could postgres12 support millions of sequences? (like 10 million)
Список pgsql-general

> On Mar 21, 2020, at 10:47 AM, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
>
> On 3/20/20 8:13 PM, pabloa98 wrote:
>>    Nothing I saw that said int could not become bigint.
>> My bad. The code cannot be a bigint. Or it could be a bigint between 1 to 99999999 :)
>

> Aah, that was the counter Peter was talking about. I missed that.
>
> As to below that is going to require more thought.

Still no word on the actual requirement. As someone who believes consecutive numbers on digital invoices is simply a
mistakeninterpretation of the paper based system, I suspect a similar error here. But again we haven’t really heard,
faras I know. Something really fishy about 99999999.

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Could postgres12 support millions of sequences? (like 10 million)
От: Ron
Сообщение: Re: Could postgres12 support millions of sequences? (like 10 million)