Re: Prepared statements and suboptimal plans

От Andy Lester
Тема Re: Prepared statements and suboptimal plans
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

On Sep 20, 2011, at 7:36 PM, Tom Lane wrote:

9.2, sorry, not 9.1.  We could use some motivated people testing that
aspect of GIT HEAD, though, since I doubt the policy for when to re-plan
is quite ideal yet.

Is motivation and a box enough?  I have motivation, but not knowledge of internals enough to drive testing myself.

xoa

Сообщение: Re: Prepared statements and suboptimal plans
Сообщение: Re: Prepared statements and suboptimal plans