Re: php connection failure

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: php connection failure
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 8/7/21 5:36 PM, ourdiaspora wrote:

> On Sunday, August 8th, 2021 at 1:02 AM, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
>
>> What did you change listen_addresses from?
>>

> New line; same line had hash (#) to comment out.
>
>> What if you do?:
>>
>> psql -d cpacweb -U cpaca
>>
> psql -d cpacweb  -U cpaca
> psql: FATAL:  Peer authentication failed for user "cpaca"

So from a previous post of yours I have pasted the pg_hba.conf file
below my instructions:

1) Get rid of the first local line .

2) Then for the remaining local line below change peer to trust and
restart Postgres.

3) Then  repeat:

psql -d cpacweb  -U cpaca

local   all             postgres                                peer

# TYPE  DATABASE        USER            ADDRESS                 METHOD

local   all             all                                     peer
# IPv4 local connections:
host    all             all             127.0.0.1/32            md5
# IPv6 local connections:
host    all             all             ::1/128                 md5
# Allow replication connections from localhost, by a user with the
# replication privilege.
#local   replication     postgres                                peer
#host    replication     postgres        127.0.0.1/32            md5
#host    replication     postgres        ::1/128                 md5
local   cpacweb cpaca           trust

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com