Re: how can I fix my accent issues?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: how can I fix my accent issues?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 12/9/23 07:41, Igniris Valdivia Baez wrote:
> hello, thank you for answering, it's not a typo, in the attachments
> you can see that this is actually my collation, algo a pic of the
> problem for more clarification,
> thank you all

You picture shows the database collation as Spanish_Cuba.1252 not the
Spanish_Cuba.1952 you originally indicated.

1) Which is the above for the production database or the dev one?

2) What are the exact settings for the other database?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: how can I fix my accent issues?
Сообщение: Re: how can I fix my accent issues?