Re: [sqlsmith] Failed assertion on pfree() viaperform_pruning_combine_step

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: [sqlsmith] Failed assertion on pfree() viaperform_pruning_combine_step
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2018/04/10 13:55, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 09, 2018 at 10:59:48AM -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>> Amit Langote wrote:
>>> I have reproduced this and found that the problem is that
>>> perform_pruning_combine_step forgets to *copy* the bitmapset of the first
>>> step in the handling of an COMBINE_INTERSECT step.
>>
>> Pushed, thanks Amit and Andreas!
>
> Álvaro, didn't you forget to actually push the patch?

I too thought the same yesterday, as I couldn't see the commit even after
about 35 minutes Alvaro actually had sent the email to -hackers (quoted
above).  But I found that the commit moments after:

* Add missed bms_copy() in perform_pruning_combine_step *
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commit;h=7ba6ee815dc90d4fab7226d343bf72aa28c9aa5c

The mail to pgsql-committers may also have been delayed, but I did see it
yesterday.

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/E1f5XK3-0004Em-QZ%40gemulon.postgresql.org

Thanks,
Amit