Re: [HACKERS] Idea on how to simplify comparing two sets

От Jim Nasby
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Idea on how to simplify comparing two sets
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2/23/17 3:33 PM, Corey Huinker wrote:
> I've had to do it with temp tables any time the environment is different
> between control/experiment, which is the case when you're developing a
> drop-in replacement for an SRF or view or whatever.

FWIW I'd recommend temp views, to give the planner the most latitude.
Less load from (presumably) pointless copying too.
855-TREBLE2 (855-873-2532)

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Automatic cleanup of oldest WAL segments with pg_receivexlog
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Automatic cleanup of oldest WAL segments withpg_receivexlog