Re: Postgres 7.4 source building problem

От Markus Seibold
Тема Re: Postgres 7.4 source building problem
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Sorry for my lack of knowledge about UNIX system in general. I also want to
run PostgreSQL under Windows and followed the guide available at the
postgresql.org homepage under http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faqs/text/FAQ_MSWIN.

My question is: when should I build PostgreSQL from source and what is the
advantage? I am running PostgreSQL 7.4 under Windows 2000.

Thanks, Markus

--
Markus Seibold