Re: upgrade and bundle

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: upgrade and bundle
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On 16/02/18 05:48, Malik Rumi wrote:
> I was going to upgrade to PG 10 from the Postgresql APT repo, but I
> understand it is now bundled with PGAdmin 4, which I already have. Does
> apt know how to find both programs when they were separately installed
> originally? Can I remove PGAdmin 4 from the download? Etc. Thanks.

Hi there,

I don't think that's correct - AFAIK PostgreSQL isn't bundled with
pgAdmin 4.

It certainly isn't the case with the Debian packages on the PG apt repo;
they're all separate.

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie

От: Marco Tosato
Сообщение: Recover postgresql password storein in pgadmin.db