Re: [BUGS] BUG #14244: wrong suffix for pg_size_pretty()

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #14244: wrong suffix for pg_size_pretty()
Дата
Re: [BUGS] BUG #14244: wrong suffix for pg_size_pretty()  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Greg Stark <stark@mit.edu> writes:
> I think Bruce's summary is a bit revisionist.

I would say it's a tempest in a teapot.

What I think we should do is accept "kb" and the rest case-insensitively,
print them all in all-upper-case always, and tell standards pedants
to get lost.  The idea of introducing either a GUC or new function names
is just silly; it will cause far more confusion and user code breakage
than will result from just leaving well enough alone.

Сообщение: Re: [Patch] Temporary tables that do not bloat pg_catalog (a.k.a fast temp tables)
Сообщение: Re: [Patch] Temporary tables that do not bloat pg_catalog (a.k.a fast temp tables)