ODBC issue

От Karim Elsaid
Тема ODBC issue
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi,

I am trying to install the odbc driver on a fedora box, I always get the line

"configure: error: no suitable ODBC driver manager found"

I installed unixODBC and libiodbc rpms but the problem wasn`t resolved..

Can someone please tell me what file is it exactly looking for and where does it look for it?

I see in configure.ac:
 AC_CHECK_LIB(odbcinst, SQLGetPrivateProfileString,
                [with_unixodbc=yes],

I have odbcinst in /usr/lib and I set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH as such but it stops at the same line again..

some help would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks,
Karim

Сообщение: [ psqlodbc-Bugs-1003103 ] copy_and_convert_field(...) destroys bind info for wide char varchar columns