Re: SQL-Invoked Procedures for 8.1

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: SQL-Invoked Procedures for 8.1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
> I'll give you an example why not:

> CALL some_sp ( user IS 19, session IS NULL );

> However, Tom, couldn't AS confuse the parser when used to call a named
> function in a SELECT clause?

I don't think so.  We are talking about
SELECT f(42 AS a, col1 AS b) AS collabel FROM ...

Certainly there's no ambiguity to a person in this: param name AS's are
inside parens, collabel AS's are not.  I believe that bison would deal
with this handily ... but I have to admit I've not actually tried to
make the grammar changes for it.

Сообщение: Re: SQL-Invoked Procedures for 8.1
Сообщение: Re: SQL-Invoked Procedures for 8.1