Re: data volume resizing and large objects

От beer@cmu.edu
Тема Re: data volume resizing and large objects
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thank you both!!  That got me back up and running ( for now ).  Hopefully this will give me enough enough time to finish the migration next week.

Thanks again!!

On Jan 4, 2008 4:21 PM, Alvaro Herrera < alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
beer@cmu.edu wrote:

> Is there anyway to force 8.0 to start at a specific value?  That would at
> least get us back up and running.

Stop the system (cleanly) and use pg_resetxlog -o.

--
Alvaro Herrera                                http://www.CommandPrompt.com/