Re: Do we need yet another IDE (SQL development assistant) forPostgreSQL?

От marcelo
Тема Re: Do we need yet another IDE (SQL development assistant) forPostgreSQL?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
For windows platforms only, there is
https://www.sqlmanager.net/products/postgresql/manager/ which in Lite
version is free.
I use it near daily and works like a charm.

On 15/07/2018 16:08 , Dmitry Igrishin wrote:
> Thank you all for your responses!
>
> Okay, if I decide to start this project, the Linux platform will be
> supported.
>
> As I see it, pgspa (PostgreSQL Server Programming Assistant) should
> have both the command line interface,
> and the GUI for visualizing some aspects of the work. The tool should
> be friendly for your favorite editors (Emacs,
> VSCode etc) for easy integration to the daily workflow. (There is no
> plans to write feature rich text editor inside
> the IDE. It's more rational to provide the integration with the
> existing text editors for professional programmers.)
> What do you think?

---

От: Chuck Davis
Сообщение: Re: Do we need yet another IDE (SQL development assistant) for PostgreSQL?
Сообщение: Re: Do we need yet another IDE (SQL development assistant) forPostgreSQL?