Extension make installcheck: include update/insert feedback?

От Paul Jungwirth
Тема Extension make installcheck: include update/insert feedback?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

I have a custom extension that uses the usual REGRESS Makefile variable
to indicate files in {sql,expected} that should be used when you say
`make installcheck`.

I've noticed that if my test code does an INSERT or DELETE, the usual
`INSERT 0 1` and `UPDATE 2` messages don't appear in the *.out files,
even though those otherwise mirror psql. I thought maybe there was some
psql switch that turns those on/off, but I couldn't find one. I'd like
to include those messages in my expected/*.out files though, so that my
tests verify I'm adding/updating as many rows as I intend. Is there any
way to do that?

Thanks,

--
Paul              ~{:-)
pj@illuminatedcomputing.com

Сообщение: Re: PgUpgrade bumped my XIDs by ~50M?
Сообщение: Re: PgUpgrade bumped my XIDs by ~50M?