Re: High CPU with 7.4.1 after running for about 2 weeks

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: High CPU with 7.4.1 after running for about 2 weeks
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Mike Bridge <mike@bridgecanada.com> writes:
> But if the client dies, doesn't postgresql normally terminate the
> query that that client initiated?  Or do I need to set
> statement_timeout?

The backend generally won't notice that the connection is dead until
it next tries to fetch a command from the client.  So if the client
launches a long-running query and then goes away, the query will
normally complete.

Сообщение: Re: atrocious update performance
Сообщение: Re: atrocious update performance