Re: Well, we seem to be proof against cache-inval problems now

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Well, we seem to be proof against cache-inval problems now
Дата
Re: Well, we seem to be proof against cache-inval problems now  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers

>> I'm not sure.  Do you have any record of what the concern was, in
>> detail?  I don't understand what the TODO item is trying to say.

> I assumed it was the problem of table lookups with no locking.  No idea
> what the MVCC mention is about.

I checked the CVS archives and found that you added that TODO item on
4-Feb-2000.  I could not, however, find any relevant discussion in the
pghackers archives in the first few days of February.  Do you have
anything archived that might help narrow it down?