Re: Question about a query with two count fields

От Jeff Lanzarotta
Тема Re: Question about a query with two count fields
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Awesome, thanks...

George Pavlov <gpavlov@mynewplace.com> wrote:
select
to_char(ts, 'MM/DD/YYYY') as "day",
str,
proc,
sum(case when z!=0 then 1 end) as good,
sum(case when z =0 then 1 end) as bad
from foobar
where str != 99999
group by 1,2,3
order by 1
;

match

От: "sharmi Joe"
Сообщение: oracle rank() over partition by queries
От: "Phoenix Kiula"
Сообщение: Re: Hardware recommendation: which is best