Re: plctl extension issue postgresql 11.2

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: plctl extension issue postgresql 11.2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Still postgresql11-tcl is a valid package in the PGDG repos(it is for a
> Tcl client library). It is trying to find postgresql11-tcl in the RHEL
> repo not the PGDG repo. Yet packages have been installed from  the PGDG
> repo(from previous post) in the past:

> postgresql11.x86_64                   11.2-1PGDG.rhel7       @pgdg11
> postgresql11-contrib.x86_64           11.2-1PGDG.rhel7       @pgdg11
> postgresql11-devel.x86_64             11.2-1PGDG.rhel7       @pgdg11
> postgresql11-libs.x86_64              11.2-1PGDG.rhel7       @pgdg11
> postgresql11-llvmjit.x86_64           11.2-1PGDG.rhel7       @pgdg11
> postgresql11-server.x86_64            11.2-1PGDG.rhel7       @pgdg11

> You will need to sort out how the above packages where installed and
> replicate that for the pltcl package. I cannot be of more help as I do
> not use RH. Maybe someone else can chime in.

Yeah.  The PGDG package repo is evidently not being searched by yum,
so it's either been removed or disabled in yum's repo configuration
list.  (It must have been there at one time, unless you used a
*really* nonstandard way of installing those RPMs.)

Look into /etc/yum.repos.d/ ... if you see a file for the PGDG repo,
fix it to be enabled, otherwise you need to download and install that
repo config file.