Re: pgsql: Add missing installcheck target to pg_rewind's Makefile

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Add missing installcheck target to pg_rewind's Makefile
Дата
Re: pgsql: Add missing installcheck target to pg_rewind's Makefile  (Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi>)
Список pgsql-committers
Heikki Linnakangas <heikki.linnakangas@iki.fi> writes:
> Add missing installcheck target to pg_rewind's Makefile

This patch seems a brick shy of a load, in that "make installcheck" in
bin/pg_rewind leaves behind a bunch of junk in a tmp_check/ subdirectory.
installcheck in any other src/bin/ subdirectory doesn't do that.

(I chanced to notice this while wondering why hamster is failing on
this test.  I can't reproduce the failure locally, but ...)