Re: fn TIMESTAMPADD

От Clemens Ladisch
Тема Re: fn TIMESTAMPADD
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Matthias Coene wrote:
> I seem to have a problem with the TIMESTAMPADD function:
>
>      {fn TimestampAdd(SQL_TSI_YEAR, 18, T54148.GEBOREN)} as c2
>
> [nQSError: 16001] ODBC error state: 42703 code: 1 message: *ERROR: column "sql_tsi_year" does not exist;*

psqlODBC supports neither the TIMESTAMPADD function nor the SQL_TSI_YEAR
keyword, and it correctly reports this lack of support through the
SQLGetInfo function.

Apparently, Oracle BI does not check whether this is supported.
(But it wouldn't be easy for it to work around this even if it checked.)

Regards,
Clemens