HOW TO RETRIEVE VALUE FROM TEMP TABLE ON THE INTERFACE

От Vasudeva, Rahul
Тема HOW TO RETRIEVE VALUE FROM TEMP TABLE ON THE INTERFACE
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin

Hi,

    I am executing a stored procedure from an ASP page without any input parameters, in that stored procedure two sql queries are executed and the result is stored in a temporary table, now I want to retrieve the recordset of that temp table on the interface.

There is an error every time on the Interface “Invalid Object”  , although I am dropping the temp table explicitly ..

Thanks & Regards

Rahul Vasudeva.