Re: .pgpass

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: .pgpass
Дата
Re: .pgpass  (Andres Leon Rangel <aleon1220@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-docs
> On 10 Jan 2019, at 04:45, PG Doc comments form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

> Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/libpq-pgpass.html
>
> I kindly suggest to let me edit this part to create examples such as
> pg_restore -h HOST -p PORT -U SUPERUSERNAME -C -d postgres
> DBtoRESTORE.BACKUPEXTENSION
>
> this will be like generalized examples that users can replicate.

The documentation isn’t edited online, but is contained in the postgres source
repository.  If you want to edit it you will have to clone the repository and
propose a patch with your changes on the pgsql-docs mailinglist.  The “Working
with Git” article on the postgres wiki can be a good place to start if you are
new to working in the source repository.

cheers ./daniel