Re: Interesting fail when migrating Pg from Ubuntu Bionic to Focal

От Mladen Gogala
Тема Re: Interesting fail when migrating Pg from Ubuntu Bionic to Focal
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 3/4/22 17:03, Tom Lane wrote:
Mmm ... it might have just been that the planner chose not to use
JIT when it thought there were fewer rows involved.  Did you check
with EXPLAIN that these cut-down cases still used JIT?

This is interesting and informative answer. How do I check whether JIT is used in the explain plan? Can you give me an example?

TIA

--
Mladen Gogala
Database Consultant

Сообщение: Re: Interesting fail when migrating Pg from Ubuntu Bionic to Focal
Сообщение: Re: Interesting fail when migrating Pg from Ubuntu Bionic to Focal