Re: Latest HEAD fails to build

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Latest HEAD fails to build
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 10 Sep 2018, at 11:35, Rafia Sabih <rafia.sabih@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 2:56 PM, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se <mailto:daniel@yesql.se>> wrote:
> > On 10 Sep 2018, at 11:22, Rafia Sabih <rafia.sabih@enterprisedb.com <mailto:rafia.sabih@enterprisedb.com>> wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > After pulling the the latest commit -- e3d77ea6b4e425093db23be492f236896dd7b501, I am getting following error on
compiling,
> > cp: cannot stat ‘./dynloader.h’: No such file or directory
> >
> > Things were working fine till ac27c74def5d8544530b13d5901308a342f072ac atleast.
> >
> > Anybody having a clue about that…
>
> I ran into the same thing this morning.  I think you have a leftover build
> artefact in src/include/dynloader.h from a build prior to it’s removal.  Try to
> remove the file and make install again.
>
> Hi Daniel,
>
> Thanks for the interest and help you offered. But I didn't quite get it, I tried maintaner-clean and distclean but it
didn'twork.

I believe it is because since 842cb9fa62fc995980 distclean and maintainer-clean
don’t know about that file and thus won't try to remove it either (I can
confirm that distclean didn’t work for me either).  I’ve only skimmed the
change though so I might be missing something.

cheers ./daniel